Humber’s Panopto Support Team is excited to release this new experimental tool, Panopto Capture (BETA), to the Humber Community. This new tool increases compatibility across devices, and can be used to support you in producing curriculum video content remotely. It is browser-based, which means that you do not have to install anything on your devices.
Login to Panopto and try out Panopto Capture (BETA) today!
Should I use “Record a new session” or “Panopto Capture”?
Panopto Capture is browser-based, which means that you do not have to install anything on your devices.
- If you are recording PowerPoint and are using Panopto’s PowerPoint integration, we recommend you continue to use Panopto for Windows or Mac (“Record a new session”).
- If Panopto for Windows or Mac cannot be installed on your machine, we definitely recommend trying out Panopto Capture.
- If you are looking to experiment, and are okay with possible snags along the way, give Panopto Capture a shot!
Troubleshooting & Support
- Check out Panopto’s guide for instructions on How to Use Panopto Capture
- Panopto Capture is recommended to be used in Google Chrome.
- You may need to clear your browser’s cache in order for Panopto Capture to work.
Questions? Need Support?
Humber’s Panopto Support Team is here to help. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org